News | Entertainment
17 Feb 2026 13:09
NZCity News
NZCity CalculatorReturn to NZCity

  • Start Page
  • Personalise
  • Sport
  • Weather
  • Finance
  • Shopping
  • Jobs
  • Horoscopes
  • Lotto Results
  • Photo Gallery
  • Site Gallery
  • TVNow
  • Dating
  • SearchNZ
  • NZSearch
  • Crime.co.nz
  • RugbyLeague
  • Make Home
  • About NZCity
  • Contact NZCity
  • Your Privacy
  • Advertising
  • Login
  • Join for Free

  •   Home > News > Entertainment

    Arnold Schwarzenegger feels "fine" are being involved in a multi-vehicle car accident on Friday (21.01.22)

    The 74-year-old actor was involved in a collision that occurred on Sunset Boulevard and Allenford Avenue in Los Angeles, and left one woman needing help for her injuries.


    A source told People: "He is fine, his only concern right now is for the woman who was injured."

    Schwarzenegger - who is the former Governor of California - was travelling in a Yukon when he collided with a red Toyota Prius.

    The Hollywood star's vehicle rolled atop the other car, before it turned over and collided with a Porsche Cayenne, according to TMZ.

    The other driver suffered injuries and was reportedly taken to the hospital in an ambulance.

    Both vehicles were towed from the scene, but no arrests have been made and alcohol is not thought to have been a factor in the accident, ABC7 reports.

    The crash took place shortly after Schwarzenegger finalised his divorce from Maria Shriver. The celebrity duo recently settled their split in a court in Los Angeles.

    Maria, 66 - who has Katherine, 32, Christina, 30, Patrick, 28, and Christopher, 24, with the actor - actually filed for divorce in 2011.

    The 'Terminator' star - who married Maria in 1986 - previously described their split as his biggest "biggest failure", and conceded that their separation was entirely his fault after he admitted to fathering a son with their long-time housekeeper Mildred Baena He said: "That was, without any doubt, the biggest setback and the biggest failure. You can't point the finger at anyone else."

    At the time of their break-up, they said in a statement: "This has been a time of great personal and professional transition for each of us.

    "After a great deal of thought, reflection, discussion and prayer, we came to this decision together."

    © 2026 Bang Showbiz, NZCity

     Other Entertainment News
     17 Feb: Travis Kelce feels emotional about the prospect of the Kansas City Chiefs moving from their current stadium
     17 Feb: Jane Fonda lies in bed imagining what she would say to President Donald Trump
     17 Feb: Kaley Cuoco's fiancé Tom Pelphrey has never watched her hit sitcom The Big Bang Theory
     17 Feb: Jo Wood has decided to stay single for now after failing to find a suitable man on dating apps
     17 Feb: Lucy Hale has sparked engagement rumours after she was spotted wearing a ring on her left hand during a recent coffee date with Phillip Lopez in Los Angeles
     17 Feb: Margot Robbie would've "risked it all" for Lord of Rings character Aragon during her teenage years
     17 Feb: Iran's state TV airs 'forced confessions' of 'scapegoats' whose families fear could face execution
     Top Stories

    RUGBY RUGBY
    Irish rugby to investigate racial abuse towards Test debutant Edwin Edogbo More...


    BUSINESS BUSINESS
    This week marks the anniversary of New Zealand's first frozen lamb shipment to the UK, 144 years ago More...



     Today's News

    Living & Travel:
    Beyond the beaches, Wellington’s catastrophic sewage spill could be bad news for coastal ecosystems 13:07

    Environment:
    Winter Olympics 2026: Eileen Gu medals despite blizzard, Ilia Malinin breaks his silence — day 10 quick hits 13:07

    Rugby League:
    The Breakers' disappointing Australian basketball league season might still result in individual accolades 13:07

    Entertainment:
    Travis Kelce feels emotional about the prospect of the Kansas City Chiefs moving from their current stadium 12:57

    Entertainment:
    Jane Fonda lies in bed imagining what she would say to President Donald Trump 12:27

    Law and Order:
    Three people ended up in Dunedin hospital on Saturday - in varying states of consciousness, hit in the head by thrown objects at a party on Castle Street 12:27

    Soccer:
    A deflating exit for the most unlikely team to feature in the fourth round of English football's FA Cup 12:07

    Entertainment:
    Kaley Cuoco's fiancé Tom Pelphrey has never watched her hit sitcom The Big Bang Theory 11:57

    Business:
    This week marks the anniversary of New Zealand's first frozen lamb shipment to the UK, 144 years ago 11:57

    Entertainment:
    Jo Wood has decided to stay single for now after failing to find a suitable man on dating apps 11:27


     News Search






    Power Search


    © 2026 New Zealand City Ltd