News | Entertainment
18 Feb 2026 12:16
NZCity News
NZCity CalculatorReturn to NZCity

  • Start Page
  • Personalise
  • Sport
  • Weather
  • Finance
  • Shopping
  • Jobs
  • Horoscopes
  • Lotto Results
  • Photo Gallery
  • Site Gallery
  • TVNow
  • Dating
  • SearchNZ
  • NZSearch
  • Crime.co.nz
  • RugbyLeague
  • Make Home
  • About NZCity
  • Contact NZCity
  • Your Privacy
  • Advertising
  • Login
  • Join for Free

  •   Home > News > Entertainment

    Kendall Jenner wouldn’t let any of her former partners appear on ‘Keeping Up with the Kardashians’ until they’d been together for “at least a year”

    The 25-year-old model and reality star never involved any of her boyfriends on the E! reality series – which came to an end last week – and now one of the show’s ex ecutive producers has said the reason fans never got to see Kendall’s romances unfold on-screen was because she had a “rule” about her love life


    Farnaz Farjam said: "Kendall's always had this rule - she felt like she had to be with someone for at least a year before she let them be a part of the show, because she doesn't always know what people's intentions are. So that's why we kind of kept her personal life out of it, just because she had a rule."

    Kendall’s younger sister Kylie Jenner, 23, also took a step back from the show in recent years, and although her romance with her ex-boyfriend Tyga was shown on the series, her current partner Travis Scott – with whom she has three-year-old daughter Stormi – “didn’t really want to participate”.

    Farnaz added to Bravo TV’s ‘The Daily Dish’ podcast: "I feel like Kylie became more participatory this last season towards the end, and Kendall has dipped in and out. But they were at an age ... like, if you think about when you're a young adult coming into adulthood, I think you sometimes care a lot more what the outside world has to say about you.

    “[Kylie] did share her relationship with Tyga. We showed their relationship quite a bit on ‘Keeping Up’, and then Travis [Scott] didn't really want to participate."

    Although none of Kendall’s romances made it to the E! show, she came close to reaching the milestone with her current boyfriend Devin Booker, as the couple celebrated their one-year anniversary over the weekend.

    Marking the special occasion on social media, Kendall shared sweet photos of herself with Devin, 24, including one which showed them snuggling up together as they played with a dog, and another which saw them cuddle together whilst on what appeared to be a private plane.

    On Devin’s account, the basketball star posted a trio of snaps from the pair's time together, one of which was captioned "365" and another "52", in relation to the number of days and weeks in a year.

    The final image showed the sun setting by a waterfront outdoor dining area, and he captioned it with the number “1” alongside an orange heart emoji.

    © 2026 Bang Showbiz, NZCity

     Other Entertainment News
     18 Feb: Meghan, Duchess of Sussex amped up the Valentine's Day magic by sharing an adorable snap of Prince Harry scooping up their daughter, Princess Lilibet, as he clutched a bunch of balloons
     18 Feb: Hilary Duff helped two fans pull off the ultimate engagement moment during her Las Vegas show on Friday night (13.02.26)
     18 Feb: Apple Martin has admitted to having gotten lip filler
     18 Feb: Rosie O'Donnell is shocked by how "very different" the US feels since she left
     18 Feb: Authorities have warned it could take "years" to find Nancy Guthrie
     18 Feb: Lindsey Vonn is ready to return to the US following a fourth operation
     18 Feb: James Van Der Beek's friends helped him secure a down payment for his home before his death
     Top Stories

    RUGBY RUGBY
    The wait is expected to go on for an All Blacks coaching appointment More...


    BUSINESS BUSINESS
    A sharp rise in food inflation could unfortunately be out of our control More...



     Today's News

    Entertainment:
    Meghan, Duchess of Sussex amped up the Valentine's Day magic by sharing an adorable snap of Prince Harry scooping up their daughter, Princess Lilibet, as he clutched a bunch of balloons 11:57

    Rugby:
    The wait is expected to go on for an All Blacks coaching appointment 11:57

    Entertainment:
    Hilary Duff helped two fans pull off the ultimate engagement moment during her Las Vegas show on Friday night (13.02.26) 11:27

    National:
    Make Japan strong again: Sanae Takaichi’s plan to transform her country’s military 11:17

    Hockey:
    Winter Olympics 2026: Jürgen Klopp makes Milano Cortina Games cameo, ice hockey fight ban labelled a 'joke' — quick hits from day 11 11:17

    Soccer:
    Second half drama in the Champions League football clash between Benfica and Real Madrid in Lisbon 11:07

    Entertainment:
    Apple Martin has admitted to having gotten lip filler 10:57

    Environment:
    Dozens of Canterbury kids spent a night hunkering down in Banks Peninsula - which was cut off by yesterday's torrential rain 10:47

    Law and Order:
    A man's been arrested - after allegedly attempting to break through the cordon at the Mount Maunganui landslide 10:47

    Entertainment:
    Rosie O'Donnell is shocked by how "very different" the US feels since she left 10:27


     News Search






    Power Search


    © 2026 New Zealand City Ltd